The Local Action Group training program steers emerging leaders towards sharper self-awareness and identifies particular leadership styles before they are put into management/leadership roles within the YMCA movement.
This program is designed to introduce emerging leaders in non-profit leadership and/or managerial roles to the essentials of leadership so they can:
· Accomplish high-quality work faster, through alliances and networks
· Learn to apply a range of techniques to influence others
· Build strategic relationships that increase motivation of peers and teams
· Stretch outside of comfort zones to solve problems and think creatively
· Gain a more accurate picture of their leadership brand and learning style
· Develop clear action plans that drive results
Enquire now, at the National Office, for details of the next LAG training workshop.